Instrumentation Development Support
Instrumentation Development Support Scientific Instrumentation > Major Research Activities(x) Home
This group provides technical supports for the maintenance of the optimal performance of research equipment. In addition, supports the repair of research equipment in small and medium-sized enterprises and educate students the technical training in order to revitalize the instrumentation market.
- Technical assistance for the maintenance and resolve of complaints of all research equipment
- Support for the design and production for the development and modification of all research equipment
- The group educate students the technical training for extending the life-time of research instrumentation and development of advanced research equipment
- Running the Open Laboratory (Smart Open Lab.) furnished with various instruments
Representative Research Cases
Technical assistance for the maintenance and resolve of complaints of research equipment
- By means of a role of the KBSI Medical Center of research equipment, this group accomplishes the maintenance for more than 250 devices of KBSI and more than 30 devices of SMEs in order to revitalize domestic research equipment.
The troubleshooting of magnet power supply for EPR (Electron Paramagnetic Resonance) System.