Advanced In Situ Nanosurface Analysis System
Advanced In Situ Nanosurface Analysis System Leading-edge Equipment Home
This system provides the total analytical solution to academic and industry uses by means of establishing the one-line in situ analytical system that consists of high-ends leading seven analytical instruments and eight-device fabrication systems.
Characteristics of the Equipment
- Nano-material properties of metal–oxide–semi-conductor manufactured in the processing device (component, structure, form, and electrical/chemical characteristics) are analyzed without the samples being exposed to air.
- An analysis system was developed on a real-time basis with automatic processing devices based on the design.
- The electrical/chemical characteristics can be determined under operando conditions; it is possible to manufacture the socket without it being exposed to air
Representative Research Case
Control of work function by graphene layers and graphene catalyst for hydrogen production
- Graphene was synthesized by thermal chemical vapor deposition (CVD).
- Different numbers of graphene layers were analyzed by Raman spectroscopy.
- Work function and energy band diagrams were ontained with different numbers of graphene layers/Si.
- Graphene catalyst was used on silicon photocathodes for hydrogen production.
Work function and energy band diagrams with different numbers of graphene layers/Si and graphene photocatalysts for hydrogen evolution reaction.
- Ultraviolet photoelectron spectroscopy spectra (UPS) of various multilayer heterojunctions of QLED
- Synthesis of 2-D materials by chemical vapor deposition (CVD) system and characterization of energy band diagrams