SPE-800-MHz NMR-MS System
SPE-800-MHz NMR-MS System Leading-edge Equipment Home
SPE-800 MHz NMR-MS System is a hyphenated system connected by LC, NMR, and MS. It is a specialized operation equipment for metabolites/natural products which identify the structure of compounds by high sensitivity Cryogenic 800 MHz NMR after separating the mixture by LC.
Characteristics of the Equipment
- It is used as an integrated analysis system in various fields such as metabolite identification and metabolism elucidation in metabolomics and natural product research.
- This equipment is used to identify of the structure of compounds by high sensitivity 800 MHz NMR and UPLC-QTOF MS after separating the mixture by LC.
Representative Research Case
Metabolic changes of mouse urine and serum during progression of diabetic kidney disease
- We observed the specific changes of urine and serum metabolites in mouse during progression of diabetic kidney disease (DKD).
- This study presented potential biomarkers for DKD through significant alterations in metabolites during progression of DKD
(a) Multivariate analysis of serum and urine metabolite using NMR (b) Pathway of metabolites related to changes in urine
- Metabolic biomarker and signature discovery by integrated metabolic profiling analysis
- Identification of natural product mixture using LC-SPENMR/ MS hyphenated system
Representative Research Papers
Myocardial metabolic alterations in mice with diet-induced atherosclerosis: linking sulfur amino acid and lipid metabolism
Jueun Lee, Sunhee Jung, Nami Kim, Min-Jeong Shin, Do Hyun Ryu, Geum-Sook Hwang.
Scientific Reports vol. 7, 13597 (2017), doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-13991-z
Piperine regulates UCP1 through the AMPK pathway by generating intracellular lactate production in muscle cells
Nami Kim, Miso Nam, Mi Sun Kang, Jung Ok Lee, Young Woo Lee, Geum-Sook Hwang, Hyeon Soo Kim.
Scientific Reports vol. 7, 41066 (2017), doi: 10.1038/srep41066
The novel hypoxia-inducible factor-1α inhibitor IDF-11774 regulates cancer metabolism, thereby suppressing tumor growth
Hyun Seoung Ban, Bo-Kyung Kim, Hongsub Lee, Hwan Mook Kim, Dipesh Harmalkar, Miso Nam, Song-Kyu Park, Kiho Lee, Joon-Tae Park, Inhyub Kim, Kyeong Lee, Geum-Sook Hwang, Misun Won.
Cell Death and Disease vol. 8, e2843 (2017), doi: 10.1038/cddis.2017.235
Snail reprograms glucose metabolism by repressing phosphofructokinase PFKP allowing cancer cell survival under metabolic stress
Nam Hee Kim, Yong Hoon Cha, Jueun Lee, Seon-Hyeong Lee, Ji Hye Yang, Jun Seop Yun, Eunae Sandra Cho, Xianglan Zhang, Miso Nam, Nami Kim, Young-Su Yuk, So Young Cha, Yoonmi Lee, Joo Kyung Ryu, Sunghyouk Park, Jae-Ho Cheong, Sang Won Kang, Soo-Youl Kim, Geum-Sook Hwang, Jong In Yook & Hyun Sil Kim
Nature Communications 8, Article number: 14374 (2017), doi: 10.1038/ncomms14374
Software-assisted serum metabolite quantification using NMR
Young-Sang Jung, Jin-Seong Hyeon, Geun-Sook Hwang
Analytica Chimica Acta vol. 934, 194-202 (2016), doi: 10.1016/j.aca.2016.04.054