Spin Engineering Physics Research
Spin Engineering Physics Research Scientific Instrumentation > Major Research Activities(x) Home
We develop a high magnetic field environment being analytical platform to research magnetic/thermal properties of a material in a wide temperature range.
- Development of electromagnetic property measurement system
- Development of cryogen-free HTS NMR system
- Analytical Research for resistivity, specific heat, AC magnetic susceptibility, and thermal conductivity
- Specialized analysis and collaboration with an advanced equipment
Representative Research Cases
Development of research equipment for analytical science
- The electromagnet with output magnetic field per input current of 63 mT/A has been fabricated. Also, the developed 9.4 T all-REBCO magnet has shown a spatial homogeneity of 1 ppm @ 10 mm DSV at 384 MHz.
6.3 mT/A Electromagnet and Shimming Technology for 9.4 T all-REBCO Magnet